|2||Don't Think Once, Don't Think Twice||2:42|
|4||Din Of The Stars||4:46|
|5||Go Man Go||5:09|
|none||Novaks Kapelle|| Novaks Kapelle (Cass, C30)||Not On Label||none||Austria||1977|
- Bass Guitar – P. Travincek
- Cover – P. Travnicek
- Drums – E. Novak
- Guitar – H. Stojka
- Lyrics By – W. Mauritz
- Music By – P. Braunsteiner, P. Travincek, W. Mauritz
- Photography By – Constanze, M. Glinke, S. Sarnitz
- Rhythm Guitar – P. Braunsteiner
- Vocals, Saxophone, Harmonica – W. Mauritz
'Aufgenommen vom "Tonstudio in der Ballgasse" bei verschiedenen Live-Konzerten in Österreich'
['Recorded by "Tonstudio in der Ballgasse" at various live concerts in Austria']
Advice on center labels:
'Owners of automatic turntables beware !
This record is to be played at 45 rpm
and will fool your machine because of its diameter ! '
℗ 1977 Ariola Schallplatten GmbH Wien
Made in Austria
Actually this is no live recording but the studio recordings previously released on MC as Novaks Kapelle which were overdubbed with audience cheers and re-released on this 12".
'2 x 15' appears instead of a catalog number under the front cover label logo, on the labels and on the spine. It had originally appeared on a.m. cassette edition as '2x15min.' and described the tape duration. The sequential Ariola Eurodisc GmbH-catalog number 28 959 which was used for manufacturing and distribution is only appearing in the matrix number and the runouts.
- Rights Society: Austro Mechana
- Label Code: LC 3112
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): S 28 959 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): S 28 959 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): SO 28959 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped): SO 28959 B
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH – 28 959
- Produced At – Tonstudio In Der Ballgasse
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ariola Schallplatten GmbH, Wien – 28 959
- Lacquer Cut At – Phonodisc GesmbH – 28 959
- Pressed By – Phonodisc GesmbH – 28 959
- Distributed By – Ariola – 28 959