|1||Me, I Disconnect From You||3:11|
|3||I Can't Stop||3:24|
|4||Are "Friends" Electric?||7:59|
|6||Down In The Park||6:23|
|7||We Are Glass||6:04|
|9||Call Out The Dogs||6:52|
|EDSL0012||Gary Numan|| Live At Hammersmith Odeon 1989 (CD, Comp + DVD-V, PAL)||Edsel Records||EDSL0012||UK||2017|
|DEMREC233||Gary Numan|| Live at Hammersmith Odeon 1989 (LP, Comp, M/Print, Red)||Demon Records||DEMREC233||UK & Ireland||2017|
- Backing Vocals – Cathy Ogden, Diane Wood
- Bass – Andy Coughlan
- Design – AVK Creative
- Drums – Ced Sharpley
- Executive-Producer – Ron Rainey
- Keyboards – Chris Payne
- Keyboards, Saxophone – Ade Orange
- Producer – Ken O'Neil
- Vocals – Gary Numan
US audio only version of the cancelled Access All Areas European release.
"Recorded live at Hammersmith Odeon, London in 1990, this CD captures Gary Numan at his absolute best. From his huge international hit "Cars", to his first smash hit in the UK "Are 'Friends' Electric?", this is by far the best band that ever worked with Numan. Central Television in the UK put this show together for it's "All Access" series and we can thank them for providing such a legendary concert."
Jewel case with 4 page booklet.
- Barcode (Printed): 8 09289 17012 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 809289170127
- Matrix / Runout: #26544-GARY NUMAN
- Licensed From – Elm Street Media Productions
- Licensed To – Rainman, Inc.
- Distributed By – RED Distribution, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rainman, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Rainman, Inc.
- Recorded At – Hammersmith Odeon