|1||In The Ghetto (Alt. Take 3)|
Written-By – Davis
|2||Any Day Now|
Written-By – Hilliard, Bacharach
|3||In The Ghetto|
Written-By – Scott Davis
|47-9741||Elvis|| In The Ghetto / Any Day Now (7", Single, Ind)||RCA Victor||47-9741||US||1969|
|47-9741||Elvis|| In The Ghetto (7", Single, Hol)||RCA Victor||47-9741||US||1969|
|3-10407||Elvis|| In The Ghetto / Any Day Now (7", Single)||RCA Victor||3-10407||Spain||1969|
|3-10407||Elvis Presley|| In The Ghetto / Any Day Now (7", Single)||RCA Victor||3-10407||Spain||1984|
|RCA 1831||Elvis Presley|| In The Ghetto (7", Single)||RCA Victor||RCA 1831||UK||1969|
- Mastered By [Per Run-off Groove Etching] – Tim Debney
14th single in '18 Of The Greatest Singles Ever' which are part of the Elvis The King series of single reissues.
Catalogue numbers: Front cover sticker, replica die cut sleeve & labels - 88697125221; Replica labels: RCA 1831
Front cover sticker & label notes:
Made in the E.U.
This compilation ℗ & © 2007 Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Limited.
Front cover sticker notes:
Songs A & B2 published by Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
A. ℗ 2003 Sony BMG Music Entertainment.
B2. ℗ Recorded prior to 1972 Sony BMG Music Entertainment.
B1. Published by P & P Songs Ltd./Bourne Music Ltd. ℗ Recorded prior to 1972 Sony BMG Music Entertainment.
The enclosed record graphics are simulated to reflect the original issues. While every effort is made to replicate artwork, some original logos, labels and wording have been changed for legal reasons.
Elvis and Elvis Presley are registered trademarks of Elvis Presley Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
The RCA Records label is a unit of Sony BMG Music Entertainment.
Distributed by Sony BMG Music Entertainment.
All trademarks and logos are protected.
RCA is a registered trademark. RCA trademark management S.A.
Replica Label notes:
Manufactured by RCA Limited England from master recordings of RCA Records.
A: Carlin Music
- Barcode: 886971252217
- Label Code: LC00316
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Off Groove Etching Side A): 88697125221 B795615-01A1 Tim Debney
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Off Groove Etching Side B): 88697125221 B795615-01B1
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Labels Side A & B): XPKM 1154
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – P&P Songs Ltd
- Published By – Bourne Music Ltd.
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Published By – Carlin Music
- Published By – Carlin